Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Artbooking Made Easy: Crush on Artbooking

When you combine Cricut® shapes with My Crush™ books, you’ll take your on-the-go art to new heights. Watch the video to see how you can cohesively bring two different worlds together: Cricut® Artbooking shapes and My Crush books!

The My Crush books are new in the Spring/Summer 2014 catalog.  You can see these amazing sets on page 70-71 of the catalog.  Visit my website www.scraparazzi.ctmh.com, click on Products, then Idea Books.  This is an easy way to document special events or daily life in a fast, easy and meaningful way.

Reminder:  I will send a catalog to anyone for just $5 or free with a $50 or more purchase.  If you place an order after you purchase a catalog, I will refund the $5 to you!

No comments:

My Scraproom

Favorite Scrapbooking Items

  • 13x13 Glass Cutting Mats
  • ATG gun
  • Clip It Up
  • Cricut Expression
  • Cuttlebug
  • Heidi Swapp Florals
  • Nestabilities
  • Ribbon
  • Scrapper's Floss
  • Stickles

CHA Winter 2010

Thanks for heading over to my blog to view pics. It was just easier for me to do it this way for now. Please leave any comments or questions and I will do my best to respond. Enjoy!

Recent Cards

My Favorite Paper is


This is Yo.

Sunflower